Aeolian word

From: Alain_RAMEAU_at_03__paris__tep_at_internet.total.fr
Date: Sat, 07 Oct 95 11:40:08 MET

     What is the goal of this endless discussion on the word "Aeolian" in
     order to know if is normal or common english word ? I do not know what
     was the starter of that (and I do NOT want to know) but I do not see
     what it is looked for. Because in New Pelorian or Sartarite languages
     for example, "Aeolian" is certainly a perfectly understandable word.
     And as english language does not exist on Glorantha, I do not care to
     know if it is correct or not in an english dictionnary.

     Alain.