Heavy vs. light

From: David Gadbois <gadbois_at_cs.utexas.edu>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 1995 13:30-0500

    From: Sandy Petersen <sandyp_at_idgecko.idsoftware.com>     Date: Thu, 19 Oct 95 18:02:25 -0500
    Subject: Re: Art of War, Harrek, etc.

    Miniatures and wargame definitions of "light, medium, and heavy" are     based primarily on armor and weaponry. I'm not using that     terminology at all.

Well, that seems to be exactly the problem: I think most folks here are used to using heavy/light to differentiate on the basis of armor and weaponry, and Archer Jones' neologisms are confusing us all. Why not use missile/melee, foo/bar, or something, anything but light/heavy, to capture his meaning?