KoW

From: Nils Weinander <niwe_at_ppvku.ericsson.se>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 1995 08:31:15 +0100

Here's a _really_ heretic KoW theory:

What the KoW is doing just might be a backlash against the whole western culture. Nature/Glorantha/the gods didn't like it when the God Learners messed up things too much. Now, the Malkioni who dominate the west don't do anything like that, but they are arrogant, intolerant and missionary.

If I were a god, I wouldn't like people who tried to make others believe that I don't exist/that I am an evil 'false god'/some other nasty slander. So the KoW could be the divine retribution of the slighted deities. They can't act directly under the Compromise, but they can send Lord Death on a Horse and other human agents.

I'm not saying that's how it is, just that it could be.