orlantio in imther

From: Harald Smith (617) 724-9843 <"Harald>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 1995 09:43:00 -0500 (EST)

  -Eric Sieurin in #177 asks:
> Harald the Imther expert, are there any worship of Orlanthio in
> Imther (whether by outlaws or not) or is he an important figure only
> in myth (a la, say, Hela or Loki)? And in that case, do his
> worshippers practice any magic of the Trickster kind? Or is it just
> mischiveous winds, fog and other bothering stuff?

  I am happy (?) to report that there is indeed worship of Orlantio in   Imther, though such worship is very individualistic. Orlantic   tricksters can gain special magics (though typically spirit magics, not   divine spells). There are also an assortment of minor spirits who   follow Orlantio who afflict the locals with fogs, ill winds, etc. The   full writeup of Orlantio is included in Edge of Empire, the first of two   Imther paks submitted to AH (and which will hopefully find their way   into print). There will also be some material on Orlantio in New Lolon   Gospel #2.

  And speaking of NLG #2, I have finally had some time to spend on pulling   it together. It will provide some details about merchants in Imther,   including the cult of Lokarma, more info and tales of tricksters, and an   introduction to my current Imther Campaign. Expect a release date   somewhere in the late December/early January timeframe (hopefully in   time for RQ Con Down Under).

  Harald