Re: Humakt having Fumble

From: Argrath_at_aol.com
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 1995 12:38:28 -0500

Yes, folks, I'm back reading this mailing list again, on a regular basis.

MOB quoting Jean Durupt about the LoT version of Humakt:
>>In the short cults, Humakt is said to give the spell
>>of fumble.
>Don't exactly fit with the fair play and honour stuff, does it?

>>I didn't find this spell description in Gods of
>>Glorantha as indicated. I think that Humakt gives
>>truesword instead.
>All I know is that the Big H doesn't teach Fumble in my version
>of Glorantha. Ain't cricket.

In the rough draft, the Humakti of Dorastor got Strike, the Trickster spell.  Either way, this is a "bad" version of Humakt, and some might claim that the spirit worshiped as Humakt is actually some other death god entirely. };-).