Re: Glorantha Digest V2 #189

From: Erik Sieurin <BV9521_at_utb.hb.se>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 1995 10:52:27 +0100

Peter Metcalfe:
> As for it spreading to other regions, the only decent coffee growing
> regions I can see in Genertela........
Now, in the Real World, the biggest coffee consumption takes place in countries where coffee growing is far from "decent" (Sweden and Finland, if I remember it correctly). But that is just me being peevish. Your reasoning is sound and I like it.

Harald Smith, where does a poor Swede get hold of the Nolon Gospel? Writing you directly?

And add one other voice of support for Mark Smylie's view on KoW (Now, I have never played west of the Oslir, but what the heck, I've made presumptious noices about Kralorela as well earlier. And if I ever had a Fronelan campaign, I would surely run it someway like this. Or if I for some strange reason wrote a story about Fronela (for those of you who think of Glorantha as more than a gaming world)).

Erik Sieurin, now even hungrier