Campaigning into the Hero Wars

From: Fantome_at_eworld.com
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 1995 06:00:23 -0800

From: Jonas Pope POPEJ_at_cofc.edu

>> I have to wonder though, from reading
the digest--how many campaigns really get very far into the Hero Wars? <<

Our campaign (which died an untimely death - sob) only got close to the start of the hero wars. Only one significant event was decided.

The pro-lunar faction of our players denied the existence of the dragon that ate the Temple of the Reaching Moon as fake Orlanthi prophecy. The anti-lunar faction (who incidentally worked with and for the lunars) believed in The Dragon and the ultimate demise of the Crimson goddess.

The GM opted out of a decision, but let the players decide it by dicing. Naturally, the righteous won. ;)

Brian
Fantome_at_eworld.com <SPACE RESERVED FOR RENT>