Re: KoW

From: David Dunham <dunham_at_pensee.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 1995 23:42:45 -0800

Jim Chapin proposed:

>What if the players are offered a choice of working with Malia
>priests to spread plague among the KOW armies? Or with Chaos monks? Would
>tapping KOW warriors become acceptable given their behavior the way that
>carpet-bombing civilians became acceptable after Coventry?

Both are adopting the practices of the KoW in order to defeat it. Two of the major religions of Glorantha believe that these practices are dire, soul-destroying sins.

David Cake titles his diatribe

>Hell is other peoples spelling?

showing a telling lack of grammar (English uses apostrophes for posessives and contractions). Since Sandy's comment was obviously humor and not a flame, I'll leave it at that.