What the Heck???

From: guy.hoyle_at_chrysalis.org
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 95 15:18:55 -0600

Argrath_at_aol.com wrote:

g>Codex #4 has been delayed by a lack of cover art, some changes to the
g>content, and Mike's other interests in life.  I spoke to him about it
g>email this weekend, and he's getting it back on track.  A tentative l
g>of articles includes Greg Fried on the Ratuki sharkmen, 1/2 page by S
g>on Vormain, Dream Magic by Sandy P., the Wizard Chruch of Valkaro by
g>& D. Hall et al., Korata by Guy Hoyle (1/2 page), Atek's Ghost by Gre
                              ^^^^^^^^^

g>and Nantinanalal (1/2 page) by yours truly. Some other itty bitty bi g>strange islands.

That's funny, it must be something that I wrote, submitted, and then forgot about. Just what the heck IS Korata anyway?

It's kinda weird, seeing your name on an article that you don't ever remembering having written. Mike Dawson, could you e-mail me and tell me what the article's about?

Puzzled (but honored),
- ---
þ CMPQwk #1.42þ UNREGISTERED EVALUATION COPY