Cults and writeups

From: Fantome_at_eworld.com
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 1996 06:06:59 -0800

 David Hall <100116.2616_at_compuserve.com> writes:

>> On the subject of of some gods/spirits not warranting *full* cult
write-ups this is still valid. We must move away from the Chinese menu approach to cults. The current cult write-up format suggests they are all of equal importance and equal membership. That's just not true. <<

A minor cult _is_ more important to its cultists (or people interested in it) than a different major cult. The number of members mean nothing if it is an important part of your campaign.

I like to have writeups for description of the cults, though perhaps there ought to be a Lhankor Mhy section of the importance of the cult in the world. Consequently I have ordered Questlines for the Chaosium cult writeup of Trickster.

Brian
Fantome_at_eworld.com <SPACE RESERVED FOR RENT>