Re: Moonshadow

From: Argrath_at_aol.com
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 1996 20:29:15 -0500

In V2 #306, Sandy Petersen writes, apropos of the color of shadows in the light of the Red Moon:

> My own opinion
>is that humans on Glorantha have the same light receptors in their
>eyes as on earth, but that when you look at the Moon for a long time
>the resultant afterimage is STILL red. (Magic)

I disagree that humans have the same light receptors on Glorantha as on earth. Gloranthan eyes work by sending out light beams (or in case of trolls, darkness beams), as is well known (and the first part was actually supported by GS at the first Lore Auction).

The red afterimage works by magic, sure, but ALL vision is through the magic of Light. That's why Sky/Light cultists get Farsee.