Nothing of importance

From: Nils Weinander <niwe_at_ppvku.ericsson.se>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 1996 08:39:46 +0100

Carl Fink:
>This makes them comparable to, for instance, Boddhisatvas as seen by
>Buddhists.

Uh oh Carl, prepare to face the wrath of P. Metcalfe :-) (sorry Peter).

Erik:
>Thanks, but I have to say that it is a Gloranthan version of a RW
>event. In the 1950's (I think) the Swedish physician, hypnotist and
>psychologist Axel Munthe had a similar conversation with a Catholic
>priest in a village in Italy

So that's why I recognized it! Recommendation to everyone: read 'The Book of San Michele' by Axel Munthe. A wonderful book with an enchanting mix of truth and lies, You never when one ends and the other begins. And if you are not moved to tears by the final chapter where Munthe imagines his death you have a heart of stone.

Nils W				| Here we are!
Office: niwe_at_einku.ericsson.se	| We sail on a ship made of dreams.
Home: nilsw_at_ibm.net