Empire & people

From: Nils Weinander <niwe_at_ppvku.ericsson.se>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 1996 09:22:56 +0100

Pam:
>The _Lunar_ Empire is merely a regrettable step.

Me:
>Yeah! the dictatorship of the proletariat is a necessary step

Pam:
>I think Empire is more a tradition to be endured. Peloria has been ruled by
>imperialistic macho twits since the Brightface Debacle/setting down of the
>Footstool/whatever.

Just like communiist USSR continued a dictatorial imperial tradition nurtured by the czars. Delve deeper and the roots are said to be found in the byzantine empire. SO I think the parallell holds.

Nils W				| Here we are!
Office: niwe_at_einku.ericsson.se	| We sail on a ship made of dreams.
Home: nilsw_at_ibm.net