New Lolon Gospel #2

From: Harald Smith (617) 724-9843 <"Harald>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 1996 16:22:00 -0500 (EST)

  At long last, I have completed New Lolon Gospel #2 and it is heading off   to the printer this week. This issue again centers on Imther (big   surprise), this time with a look at the merchants of Imther (including   trade routes and the cult of Lokarma, the Imtherian goddess of trade)   and assorted pieces and stories on Imther's tricksters.

  For those who desire a campaign background, issue 2 includes the first   part of the Imther Campaign (based on my own current house campaign),   describing the establishment of Amber Fort, a colony along the border of   Imther and Balazar. There are a few more stories from the   Lightbringer's and Jannisor mythic cycles in this issue as well. Total   size is 64 pages and the cost is $6.

  You can order directly from myself or (when the copies get there) from   Wizard's Attic (1-800-213-1493).

  If you wish to order direct, send a check to:

  Harald Smith
  31 Coleman Road
  Groveland, MA 01834-1022

  For you overseas people, I have distributors in both Australia (Andrew   Bean) and Europe (Ingo Tschinke in Germany). I am working on   distribution for the UK and should have something worked out in the next   two weeks. If you need addresses for these contacts, please let me   know.

  Harald