Glorantha-Con V Homepage

From: Neil Robinson <nrobinso_at_direct.ca>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 1996 20:20:07 -0800

Greeting fellow Gloranthaphiles. Thanks to the wonders of modern technology and the generosity of David Dunham, we are able to announce the grand opening of the homepage for Glorantha-Con V, which is taking place in Victoria, BC, Canada on July 25-27 1996.

Come visit our site at:

        http://www.pensee.com/dunham/glorantha/con5/gcon5.htm

And start planning your holidays. There are only 502 days to go!

I'll love to hear about any suggestions, comments, and especially reservations!

Neil

Neil Robinson          Glorantha-Con V net rep.  July 25-27 1997
nrobinso_at_Direct.CA     Come visit our web site!
Victoria, BC Canada http://www.pensee.com/dunham/glorantha/con5/gcon5.htm

End of Glorantha Digest V2 #428