Smugglers

From: DAVISON Nick <Nick.Davison_at_nri.org>
Date: 26 Mar 96 09:46:22 EST

Can I stress that I am not arguing that all smuggling would be organised by Arin worshippers.(or for that matter that the Divine Magic etc is perfect. I'd did not design it, Steve Maurer did)

Merely that the cult has already been produced and has now been rediscovered. It is now an option if GM's wish to use it.

As a matter of fact I liked Nick Brookes idea that it was hero/spirit cult worshipped in some areas (or perhaps even one) but not on a global basis. Perhaps in a similar way to Black Fang!