HeroQuesting according to Pooh

From: Erik Sieurin <BV9521_at_utb.hb.se>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 1996 21:40:12 +0100

Andrew Raphael makes the same stunning conclusions as I, but manages to find even more parallells that should not exist:
> Issaries Rabbit
>
> Rabbit has many friends & relations, he can speak to all of them, he
> gets badly lost on the quest, and he's rescued by Eurmal.
Besides, he is the one that runs with messages and commands from the Powers That Be.
> Ginna Jar Christopher Robin
>
> Christopher Robin is always listed among the Lightbringers, but no-one
> knows what he does in the mornings. He also disappears after the quest
> is over.

Kudos!

Now, what's the meaning with this?
Well, the fact is that there is an important lesson in this, which I think I learned when doing this silly comparison. IF you want to find a connection, you can always find one. This means:
If you WANT a connection, you can get it. If you find a connection, and think "HEY! This is how it MUST be" you're wrong.

Good things to think of when creating a world, or rather, making sense of a world.

Erik Sieurin