Elf Grafts

From: Nick Brooke <100270.337_at_compuserve.com>
Date: 01 Apr 96 16:35:32 EST

______ _____
Martin and Peter are 100% correct in their depiction of those obscene elf grafting practices, IMHO. This is *terrifying*, and does far more than anything else I can think of to banish the cuddly Tolkienesque image of elves from the Aldryami of the deep forest. (I think I'm going to have bad dreams tonight, Martin. Thanks!).

Robert writes:

> Baboons probably also decorate their bodies by dyeing their body hair,
> which would also be popular among morocanths.

In our games, baboon shamans worship Grandfather Mandrill, and paint/scarify their faces into permanent shamanic masks to match the face of their patron.

Nick