Re: Malia, again and again. . .

From: Kevin Rose <vladt_at_interaccess.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 1996 21:26:52 -0500 (CDT)

Nick E. and others have brought up the idea of the Lunars using malia to spread disease amoung their enemies.

It would probably work fairly well, but I would expect that it would not be done. The last time a Pelorian based culture tried that trick they received Arkat in response. Maybe it's just me, but that would seem like a really good example of why not to play with the idea.

Sort of like deciding they could "heal" the magic sword factory in the clanking ruins. Not something that sane people would even contemplate.

Kevin