New Megacorp Goodies

From: David Hall <100116.2616_at_CompuServe.COM>
Date: 15 Apr 96 13:13:05 EDT

Hoorah!

The UK edition of Tales #14 is due out this weekend! The US edition should follow soon after (when I get the copy to David Gadbois!). This issue is our Praxian special part one. Contents include the Cult of Eiritha, Praxian Spirit Cults, Prax and the Wastelands Gazetteer and map, the Basmoli Berserkers, The Coming of the White Bull and much much more...

I also have the following new products available (all prices are in pounds sterling):

The Book of Drastic Resolutions L8.50
A fanzine dedicated to Chaos edited by Stephen Martin. This can only be described as Lords of Terror and Dorastor part two. and includes material by Greg Stafford,
Sandy Petersen, Ken Rolston, Nick Brooke, et al. 80 pages with full colour Dan Barker cover.

The RQ-Con 2 Compendium L8.50
Includes Broken Council and Htwwo write- ups, and seminar transcripts of the Imther, HeroQuesting, Gloranthan Lore Auction,
Lunar Tunes, & Nick Brooke cultural
exchange. 128 pages.

From Wizards Attic (very limited edition):

The Glorious Reascent of Yelm L15.00
Greg Staffords work-in-progress on the
earliest myths and history of the Dara
Happan Empire. This 2nd edition includes 20 additional pages of Star lore and myths

The Fortunate Succession L15.00
Gregs second work-in-progress
compilation of the history, myths and
legends of the Dara Happan Empire,
including details of all the Lunar Red
Emperors. Includes political sketch maps.

Make Cheques and Postal Orders payable to David Hall. Prices include UK postage. For European orders add 10% for postage, elsewhere in the world add 30%.

Address: 21 Stephenson Court, Osborne Street, Slough, SL1 1TN, England.

All Hail the Reaching Moon!

David Hall