ADMIN: end of school year unsubscription info

From: Loren Miller <loren_at_wharton.upenn.edu>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 1996 11:13:07 EST

<irony heat=medium>

For those of you who threw away the message that said "keep me" when you subscribed to this list, who now want to leave the list but don't know how, and have nothing better to do than mailbomb the list to try to get off, here's a much more polite way to leave. There's more info in the Frequently Asked Questions Lists, and on the website, but if you can't figure out how to unsubscribe then you probably can't figure out how to read that either. I only hope that people of this limited intellectual ability can muster the brainpower to follow explicit instructions.

If you get the digested version of this mailing list you will see in the footer of every copy the following message.

If you get the direct version you see it in the headers of every message. Take that advice. Email to majordomo_at_hops.wharton.upenn.edu for FULL information on how to subscribe and unsubscribe to this list, and others on this site.

Cheers,
Loren with his list-owner hat on

</irony>

End of Glorantha Digest V2 #486