Heroquest Roolz, Drastic Resolutions

From: altfritz_at_apollo.kosone.com
Date: Mon, 6 May 1996 15:43:16 -0400

HEROQUEST RULES         It seems to me that a set of Heroquest rules have already been written! Though not by anyone at the Chaosium! Has anyone checked out the ideas in EVERWAY? When it came out i thought: "this might be useful...". I think that the Everway psuedo-tarot deck has many applications ...it could be used to chart the winding [and various] paths of the quest, it could identify the obstacles/denizens without resorting to STATS, the characters fates can be determined and possibly altered, etc. It might be a starting point for a "hero-quest deck"? Sorry about the non-chaosium plug...i'll go wash my mouth out with soap now...

DRASTIC RESOLUTIONS         Recieved my copy of the Book of Drastic Resolutions the other day. Devoured Immediately! Esp. liked the Aldryami stuff. Look forward with keen antic--pation to Oak and Thorn! Soon Pleeeze!

                                        Howard