Everway as HQ

From: Sherri A. Beyke <sherri_at_ro.com>
Date: Wed, 8 May 1996 06:47:06 -0500

Mike Cule wrote:
>Yep, I had the very same thought about how to use Everway mechanics in a
>Gloranthan HeroQuest. I've worked out most of how to use a deck to moderate
>HQ activities

Well, don't be shy; post that puppy! I for one would be very interested in seeing this.

> and I was asking about Kallyr because I'd like to run a version
>of her first Quest as a test at Convulsion.

This would be cool to see also, of course. Are you bringing it to RQCon Chicago?

Pointless addendum: I dont see why people are complaining about the duration of the Onslaught debate. I mean, compared to some of the donnybrooks ov the past, this was quickly over. Where's Jeorg and Alex when we need them ;-)
- ----
Boris
No longer the Owner of the Boris rune
(as Nick, Dan, Sam and any who've met my wife Sherri can tell you).