Uzdo

From: SimonPhipp_at_aol.com
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 1996 19:27:25 -0400

>>IIRC, Great Trolls are created from the fertalization of Dark Troll
>>Mothers by the spirits of Mistress Race Trolls, which I guess is a
>>Heroquest for the mother, one taught presumably by Cragspider.

The Induce Uzdo ritual surely summons darkness spirits, probably Dehori or powerful ancestors, although they could equally be dead uzuz. I thought that these spirits then possessed the male involved in the fertility ritual and gave them more potency. However, having just typed that, it seems to me that they would possess the female and give her the potency to produce better children.

By the way, Induce Uzdo is taught by Kaarg, but I reckon that it would come through Cragspider as well.