Smiths

From: David Cake <davidc_at_cs.uwa.edu.au>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 1996 11:52:33 +0800

>> I tend to think of Gustbran as more the God of the Forge than the
>> God of Smiths, the deity of harnessed power, not creating and shaping and
>> making; IMO, true Smiths would be either shamans or sorcerors

        IMO true (magical) smiths are enchanters. But anybody can be an enchanter, its a skill known by all magicians. Think of learning divine enchant spells as learning Gustbrans secret enchanting ways. Its possible they may think of Gustbran as the god who mastered the forge and bound it to service.

        Cheers

                Dave

End of Glorantha Digest V2 #664