Nysalorian trolls

From: Martin Crim <mcrim_at_erols.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 1996 20:35:57 -0400 (EDT)

James Frusetta wrote:
>Further: would/did Gbaji create an _alternative_ myth regarding Korasting
>for loyalists?

I don't know if this has already been posted, since my digests are coming out of order these days (when they come at all), but the alternative myth would probably be one which Nick Brooke or someone posited, that the Uz were in terrible danger and only through Nysalor's wounding of KL were they able to survive at all. I wouldn't expect it to be widely believed by trolls, but it's better than nothing.

I don't believe there are any uzko who aren't afflicted with the Curse of Kin.