Geases

From: Jane Williams <jane_at_williams.nildram.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 1996 00:30:47 +0100

Remember that old favourite, the geas "never wear any head protection" for Templars? Questions were raised about the effectiveness of soldiers trying to operate under these conditions (nearly as good as the ones with no shields..). Well, a snippet of RW information may throw some light on it. There we were watching the news the other day, and the IRA were killing random children again to prove how devoted they are to peace, when the Paras were mentioned as being sent back in. According to my other half, the Paras in Northern Ireland make a point of removing their helmets and wearing their red berets instead. The opposition then realise who they're facing and go away: a Demoralise spell, effectively. I can't vouch for the accuracy of the information, but would it make sense for the Templars? "Look, that guy's got no helmet: he must have one of those fancy Gifts! Let's not find out which one..."
* Jane Williams * The answer to any either/or question is "yes" *