site update

From: Delecti_at_aol.com
Date: Sun, 4 Aug 1996 03:37:14 -0400

Here are more stories that I have placed in my library:

Stories from Hans van Halteren (cor_hvh_at_VMS.UCI.KUN.NL) A Strange Theory (Strange.txt) File Size 11496 A telling of the story of the Living Trickster

A True Account of the Making of the World (Making.txt) File Size 2728 How Change keeps the world going.
- --
Stories from Eric Rowe (rowe_at_csua.berkeley.edu) When Arkat was a Duck: A true legend from the Durulz (ArktDuck.txt) File Size 6741
See how Arkat got feathers!

I would also like to point out that there are many other stories from these and other good authors in the various RQ/Glorantha publications that are available right now to all of us. If you are interested in seeing a list, I believe that David Dunham's web page that has information on whats available and how to get them.

http://www.pensee.com/dunham/glorantha/products.html

Aloha,
Scott Knowles
aka
Delecti_at_aol.com
Try Delecti's Lore Library in the Upland Marsh (WEB) at: ftp://members.aol.com:/delecti/Upland_Marsh/Lore_Library

"Ready"?

"Why is it your people always ask that when they are about to do something
exceedingly dangerous"?

"Tradition"