B5 Complaint

From: SimonPhipp_at_aol.com
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 1996 17:55:05 -0400

Scott Knowles (Delecti_at_aol.com) came up with this little quote from Babylon 5 (the best Sci Fi series so far):

>"Why is it your people always ask that when they are about to do something
>exceedingly dangerous"?
>
>"Tradition"
>
> - Ambassoders Sinclair and Delenn, Babylon 5

Fortunately, the episode this came from showed on Sunday night before I downloaded Glorantha Digest 3.96. Please remember that some series are not shown abroad at the same time as in the USA. As I recall, several episodes from the last series were shown in the UK first, so we COULD throw a few quotes when it happens again, eh?

Simon