*another* Seattle minicon

From: Carlson, Pam <carlsonp_at_wdni.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 1996 11:35:00 -0700

Howdy!

 I have returned from my fabulously exciting vacation - grandma's 90th birthday party, celebrated among in the orchards of rural Michigan. Returning to work, I have finally finished that report of 18 years of data on mud. I am now _really_ ready for something interesting!

Official Notice - We are planning another Seattle gaming fling for Labor Day weekend! (Aug 30 to Sept 2, 1996). So far, Neil Robinson, Martin Laurie, and Paul Heinz are coming down from Canada, and Brad Furst and friends are coming up from Portland, OR. If anyone is in the area and interested, drop me a line!

Pam
carlsonp_at_wdni.com