Lunars vs the Block

From: Martin King <mav_at_mail.iinet.net.au>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 1996 02:27:16 +0000

> From: Robert McArthur <mcarthur_at_fit.qut.edu.au>
> Date: Thu, 15 Aug 1996 13:19:03 +1000 (EST)

Who asks why don't the Lunars take the Block?

They're probably frightened of all those 'Bullers (I know I am) They're not like ninja who are more afraid of you than you are of them. ( Tick ref.)

Actually some of the Lunar apologists can probably come up with some extremeley valid reasons or excuses as to why the Lunars haven't come along.

My pet reason why the Lunars haven't tried to conquer the block is that they're afraid that Urox or the universe will send down another Block to squash any impudent army

Regareds
Mav
- -Mav (Martin King) mav_at_pobox.com
"Friends help you move