Bits and Pieces

From: Sherri A. Beyke <sherri_at_ro.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 1996 07:27:25 -0500

Hello, Boris here posting from my wife's account.

Sherri and I are making a great westward trek over the next week, heading to L.A. for the WorldCon (as well as stopping at parts in between. If any RQers live in the LA area, or anyone else is going to the con, drop me a line.

In regards to Martin (Crim's) Beverly Hillbillies knockoff, what I thought of when he mentioned it was the line

"The first thing you know, old Jed's a Legionairre! His kin folk said 'Jed, get away from hear!' They said 'Zola Fel, that's the place you ought to be' So he loaded up his horse and moved to Raus County."

Probably a completely different direction than you were going, but maybe it's some help.

Rhymes with boy:
Things I thought of were, he goes to sea and meets piscoi or cetoi, goes to Tarsh and reads GROY. Isn't one of the citadels in Balazar named Alkoi? And of course, the best possible rhyme for boy, Homoboboboom.
- ----
Boris

End of Glorantha Digest V3 #119