Re: Stats

From: Sandy Petersen <sandyp_at_idgecko.idsoftware.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 96 09:23:51 -0500

Mike Cule
>Does anyone have any stats for Boggles? Sandy?

        Er. Sorry, Mike. Here are the stats for Sandy, as officially recorded at Chaosium.

STR 12	CON 13	SIZ 15	INT 19 * POW 14
DEX 12	APP 9**	EDU 16	SAN 0 ***

	* I was given a 19 because my score on the GRE (given to
graduate applicants) was in the 98th percentile of college graduates, and 'twas figured that I must be in a category rarer than just 1/216 of the population. Also I was high-scoring on IQ tests (always did good on tests). The quote; "Whatever tests like this measure is agreed to be the same vague sort of thing that the INT score measures."

I refuse to discuss or argue about this measurement of my stats. It is obviously indefensible.

Sandy P.