ADMIN: listowner HQ start imminent

From: Loren Miller <loren_at_wharton.upenn.edu>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 1996 15:16:49 EST

Hey Everybody,

A few of you on the glorantha list were talking about marriage as a heroquest or at least a powerful and transformative ceremony, and it's about time for me to experience that moment for myself. I'm heading down to Alabama tonight to spend a week prior to our wedding with Stacey, whom I love dearly, and then after we get hitched we'll be spending some time in Savannah and finally moving her stuff up here and into my spacious apartment. Whether we arrive back in town on Thursday, Sep. 12 (yay) or Friday, Sep. 13 (shiver) I will be unreachable by computer for the duration. So I'm signing off the list in the meantime. Any messages that bounce for whatever reason will stay bounced, and any messages that you send to the listowner instead of the list reply address will also disappear until I return.

And when I return on Monday, September 16 I will have passed the only traditional rite of passage to adulthood that we still have in the majority culture of the USA.

Cheers,
Loren

p.s. for photos see my homepage.