ZZ and Sorcery

From: Peter Metcalfe <P.Metcalfe_at_student.canterbury.ac.nz>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 1996 11:06:20 +1200

Cromlech:

>Ok My sorceror is in Ralios and Is not a troll How ever he dose speek
>dark tounge and is very friendly with the trolls in the area so this
>is the question can he (eventualy become a rune lord)

I believe most troll temples to Zorak Zoran in Ralios (ie all in Guhan, some in Halikiv) are rather accepting of sorcery-users so I don't have any *fundamental* problem with a sorcerer becoming a Death Lord there. He may be patronized because he's only a hooman but your character could join one of the many human temples to Zorak Zoran in Ralios (like the temple of Zorakarkat, frex).

End of Glorantha Digest V3 #153