New mailing list?

From: Peter Metcalfe <P.Metcalfe_at_student.canterbury.ac.nz>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 1996 12:15:04 +1200

David Hall:

>Thanks for all the encouragement and tips on G:tG, though please keep
>them on the Digest and out of my mailbox! I am reading them all.

I wonder if there is any demand for another rules based mailing list? Unleasing such arcane topics, like how illumination should be handled, whether Hsunchen should move to an emotion-based transformation a la Nephilim's Chronicle of the Awakenings or whether Malkioni Sorcery will be treated with a presence, would be off-topic in both the rq-rules (different set of rules) and glorantha (which wasn't intended to become chock-a-block full of roolz debates) mailing lists.

Shall we petition Loren when he arrives back?

End of Glorantha Digest V3 #154