Cramps

From: ANDOVER_at_delphi.com
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 1996 18:50:32 -0500 (EST)

Sandy's spells was what I was looking for. As a 55-year old married man with two grown children and 11 siblings, my knowledge of female anatomy is actually pretty good. My wife didn't suffer from cramps or morning sickness, before, during, or after pregnancy -- her most distressing symptoms were leg cramps during pregnancy -- which would be affected to some degree by "ease pain." As I said before, I imagine a lot of Gloranthan folk are walking around with various minor spells on them a lot of the time -- which means that "dispel magic" would be one of the first spells Tricksters would learn and use!
Jim Chapin