minor answers

From: Peter Metcalfe <P.Metcalfe_at_student.canterbury.ac.nz>
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 1996 15:08:02 +1200

Jim Chapin:

>I love the name Eric II the Priest-hater; can imagine a LARP with an
>equivalent meeting of a commercial league, and wonder where the
>Gloranthan equivalents of the Teutonic Knights (as an INDEPENDENT
>state) and the Swiss Republic are!

Teutonic Knights: the closest would be the Kingdom of War (from the Polish PoV) although the Kingdom of Loskalm could also been seen as such.

Swiss Republic: Can't think of any, although there's plenty of room within Umathela or Lalia (within Ralios) IMO.

Michael Schwartz:

>Genertela: Crucible of the Hero Wars states, "...(T)he Guild of Chaos Monks
>is a band of madmen which peddles assassination, sickness, mutation, and
>spoilage for the glory of their secret god."

One thing that I forgot to mention in my summary of the Chaos Monks is that as they mutate, their mind goes to shit and so they commit additional atrocities before they are put down...

End of Glorantha Digest V3 #196