Do you have expierence with Ralios?

From: Ingo Tschinke <tschinke_at_nord.de>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 1996 10:09:34 +0200

Hi,

I will do in the near future (i.e. next year) a special ralios issue of Tradetalk. Therefore I'm searching for adventures and articles about this special theme.

The content of this issue will be until now:
- - a description of Tiskos by Paolo Guccione

If anybody has some good ideas for these issue, let me know please. I would be pleased to get some more stuff about the trolls of Ralios, the dragonewts, the telmori or about other countries of Ralios.

If you want to discuss some speial matters you are welcome.

Cheers

Ingo

RuneQuest - Society                  Ingo Tschinke
tschinke_at_nordwest.de                 Schevemoorer Landstr. 33
Free INT - RQSociety_at_aol.com         28325 Bremen/Germany
http://members.aol.com/rqsociety/welcome.html RQ Society discussion forum - RQSoc_at_nochet.demon.co.uk