Elvis is the Red Emperor....

From: Michael Cule <mikec_at_room3b.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 1996 15:28:28 GMT

....is such a lovely idea that I thought I'd mention that in my Glorantha Talor (and perhaps some others) come from beyond the world having been sought out across the universes by the ones who originally HeroQuested for them.

Talor the Laughing Warrior specifically comes from a segment of the TWIGLIGHT ZONE movie. But that's just me.

And at the moment the players in my campaign are on Old Trade which looks like Griffin Island. They've discovered that the local language appears to be Tradetalk, that the local people have a different calendar and a different set of gods and myths and only noticed this wall of fog around their island about forty years ago.

They're currently cowering at the bottom of Griffin Mountain and if they ever get to the cave at the top they will find...... the exit.

Perhaps I'll say no more.

AKA Theophilus Prince Archbishop of the Far Isles Motto Nulla Spes Sit in Resistando (Resistance is Uslesss) Ask me about the Far Isles Medieval Society: Better Living through Pan-Medieval Anachronisms.