digesting

From: Carlson, Pam <carlsonp_at_wdni.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 1996 10:32:00 -0800

Hey All -

I was going to play ostrich and tell the poster of the news bit about Oliver that I did not appreciate that post to the Digest. But I have already received e-mail from a reporter in NYC asking for info about Oliver AND RQ4, so I guess we did need the warning. As I know nothing about the incident and it is none of my business anyway, I plan not to respond. Besides, I have little faith in the motives or accuracy of reporters.

However, since he asked specifically about RQ, I saw the possibility that some might use this opportunity to malign our hobby. Therefore I suggest that since the Digest is a public forum and may come under suspicious scrutiny, we keep this in mind when we post our ideas.

I replied to Andrew's excellent questions on Praxian marriage customs privately.
In the meantime I'll try to dig up some intriguing but wholesome recepies for Alkothi Chicken Curry.

Hang in there -

Pam