Becoming an Elf

From: Michael Cule <mikec_at_room3b.demon.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 1996 11:13:56 GMT

As far as I know, the physical transformation into a new species is unique to the trolls (oh, and the broos if you take enough chaos features). (Oh, yes, yes and the scorpion men if you get eaten....)

So while you might become an elf or an ogre spiritually, culturally and mentally (and perhaps look forward to being reborn in the 'proper' form) physically you would not be changed.

Having said that, I remember the unfortunate side effects of having sex with some types of elf females detailed in ELDER SECRETS. Perhaps more beneficient changes could engineered by Aldryami bio-scientists.....

AKA Theophilus Prince Archbishop of the Far Isles Motto Nulla Spes Sit in Resistando (Resistance is Uslesss) Ask me about the Far Isles Medieval Society: Better Living through Pan-Medieval Anachronisms.