Re: RQ4; Guerre des Heros

From: David Dunham <dunham_at_pensee.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 1996 14:53:38 -0800

Alain Rameau wondered

> If the project is dead, could it be possible to get such rules draft
> somewhere ?

Probably not. All versions of RQ4 are still copyrighted works (even if never published). Furthermore, it's probably a derivative work, and you'd need the approval of the copyright holder of the original, i.e. RQ3.

I believe La Guerre des Heros (the French translation of Dragon Pass, formerly White Bear & Red Moon) is available from Wizard's Attic. It's almost worth getting just for the lovely counters.

BTW, thanks Shannon, for keeping the list free -- I've been bitten by overly-picky list servers that reject my messages despite my being a subscriber.