Coins

From: Peter Maranci <pmaranci_at_sunspot.tiac.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 1996 13:38:40 -0500 (EST)

        Is there a list of the various coinage of Glorantha, preferably with notes indicating the location and nature of the issuing authority, the general appearance of the coins, and the exchange rates?

        I'm not just talking about bolgs/klacks/lunars/wheels. The money of the Holy Country (past and present) is one thing I'm concerned about. Also, what sort of money is used by other species? I'm sure that barter is common, but surely coins have been minted in some cases.

-->Pete

Editor, Interregnum RPG/Science Fiction APA/magazine -- email for info. Interregnum WWW home page: http://www.tiac.net/users/maranci/index.html FRP adventures, art and more: http://www.tiac.net/users/maranci/rq.htm