Various Questions

From: David Millians <drakon_at_atl.mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Dec 1996 20:00:16 -0500 (EST)

Provinces of the Lunar Empire

        Does anyone know of any good sources of information on the regions between Tarsh and the Lunar Heartlands? I am especially interested in Holay. Even the digests seem to have said little over the years about these areas. They certainly lie in the path of interesting events, if not at their center. And my Aggari players would like to raid them, thank you very much.

The Ram People & The Dara Happan Ram

        The Dara Happans war with the Ram People. The Ice Age follows soon thereafter, and the Dara Happans place a great ram at the leading point of their protective dome with significant effect. Do you think there is any link between these two rams?

Prax Cut Off From The Web?

        Has anyone else had trouble sending a message to Andrew Joelson of Glorantha Con Four fame? Even when I sent a message from the webpage, it bounced.

        Andrew, if you are reading this, yes, I do want a large shirt.

        Thanks

        David Millians