Sorcerers and slave bracelets

From: Paolo Guccione <teigupa_at_tss.tei.ericsson.se>
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 1997 10:01:09 +0100

A strange question that came to my mind when my player group captured a Golden Lance inquisitor: does a slave collar have any effect on a wizard? I think that nothing can prevent a wizard from casting spells, because the power of sorcery comes from within, but what if Malkioni blessings (see TotRM #13 or Sandy's sorcery) are used in the game? If a slave collar can interrupt the link between a god and its initiate, it is likely that it can also prevent the saint from bestowing his or her blessing upon a devotee who is in need of it. And a captured wizard may need it badly if he wants to escape...
			http://www.geco.it/~guccione