Re: Glorantha Digest V4 #137

From: Hasni Mubarak <richo_at_epix.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 1997 16:13:13 -0500

>This reminds me of a character in a campaign I was in who had been in
>Orlanth and Storm Bull for a few years and tried for Storm Khan
>membership, passed all the tests and conditions, paid the right
>bribes and was asked the question, purely as a formality, "have you
>killed a creature of Chaos in single combat?" After an embarrassing
>few minutes where he racked his brains trying to think of an example,
>he went off to the Marsh to find a broo where he was ambushed by a
>vindictive GM.

Very similar thing happend to me, Orlanth and the Bull. I was asked, "Have you ever Bersereked?" "Nope, never needed to...uh...not that YOU guys really need to...uh..er..." Anyhow, I ended up placating them by promising to Berserk in my next fight. Which, unfortunatly happened to be a packed bar. Only thing I remember was clubing somebody to death with their own arm... ;-)

Rich