Truestone, again...

From: Klyfix_at_aol.com
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 1997 17:29:05 -0500 (EST)

            Steven Martin recalled something about Biturian in _Cults of Prax_ handling Truestone but _not_ feeling compelled to cast away his spells. I elected to look that up and sure enough on pg. 71 he's directly handling truestone. I also noticed that the price for a piece of unset truestone is a lot less that I've heard; 1000L to 1500L (50 to 75 wheels).

            Flipping back in the saga, we see Biturian buys his way out of a Heroquest by "sending a spell-laden stone with all of my Rune Power for a week and my Power for a day". Can we assume by this that we could have a truestone do a lot more than just suck up Divine Magic? It would seem to add to MGI (max. game interest) to have truestones that do more than that.

V.S. Greene : klyfix_at_aol.com : Boston, near Arkham....