NB Spirit names

From: Alain RAMEAU <Alain_RAMEAU_at_total.fr>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 1997 17:05:17 +0100

     (Note : I post this message with the NB heading, even if i do not
     consider myself as a new RQ player (I play since 1983) but this
     message refers to a rule aspect more than a pure glorantha aspect.)

     The rules (as I remember) say that a shaman can call again a specific
     spirit if he simply kwnows the name of this spirit. So, is it possible
     for shamans to exchange or trade such names with other shamans in
     order to have a large source of spirits available when needed (for
     learning spells in particular, more than for binding such spirits
     because they would not be available for other shamans' summoning) ?

     Thanks for opinions.

     Alain

     My RQ web page is at
     http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/ARameau