Archives, KoS

From: Delecti_at_aol.com
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 1997 17:25:25 -0500 (EST)

Shannon:
<< Very odd, as Ye Olde Evile Computere gave me nary a complaint. In any case, all the digests up through 188 are now at the FTP site >>

Of course the moment I ask........Actually it saves me alot of space. I will add that link to my pages while I am at it. Thanks Shannon!

There are some copies of King of Satar still in some of the stores here in Hawaii. If anyone is looking for a copy (this in reference to a vague post here in the last few issues which my poor brain can't remember clearly enough)

Aloha,
Scott Knowles
US Chaos Society
aka Delecti_at_aol.com